Every meal served at Vietnam Veterans Keith Payne VC Hostel is guaranteed to be cooked fresh daily on-site.
Our home-cooked menu includes an extensive range of delicious options, rotated across a five-week schedule allowing variety in mealtime. As well as this, our residents have floating mealtimes, which allow a form of flexibility to their care plans.
Some of the mouth-watering options include:
- Potato & leek homestyle soup
- Hearty beef stroganoff with creamy mashed potato and vegetable medley
- Roast pork traditional baked dinner
- Sticky honey & soy chicken with fluffy rice and vegetables
- Smoked cod & rich parsley sauce, served with homestyle chips and vegetables
- Warm apple crumble served with lashing of custard
- Old fashioned bread & butter pudding with custard
Resident orders can be made with maximum flexibility, choosing either full service (soup, sandwich, main meal and dessert) or lunch only (main meal and dessert), and provided for anywhere between one and seven days per week.