Vietnam Veterans Keith Payne VC Hostel is more than just a residential care facility.
Set among peaceful bushland and spacious greenery only five minutes from the ocean, is an aged care community that feels like home.
Thanks to our extensive range of in-house activities, services and excursions, residents have the freedom to decide how much – or how little – they wish to do each day.
Our impressive range of services and activities includes:
- 24-hour care
- Daily home-cooked meal service with floating mealtimes
- Social calendar
- Minibus for social excursions
- Unrestricted visiting hours
- In-house hairdresser and pharmacy
- Gourmet café
- State-of-the-art medical facilities, with weekly doctor visits
- Outdoor recreation area
- Games room
- Outdoor chapel dedicated to our veterans
- Respite accommodation
- Three large common loungerooms
- Two dining rooms