January 29, 2021
The NSW Department of Health has changed the requirements for entry into our facility.
The new process for entry is outlined below.
All staff and visitors must wear a SURGICAL mask. Cloth masks are not permitted.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a declaration. You will not be permitted to enter the facility if you:
- Have any COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a COVID-19 result
You will also not be permitted entry if you live in any of the following areas:
- Suburbs in the Canterbury LGA – Ashbury, Belfield, Campsie, Canterbury, Clemton Park, Croydon Park, Earlwood, Hurlstone Park)
- Cumberland City Council
- Suburbs in the Mount Druitt area – Bidwill, Blackett, Doonside, Dharruk, Emerton, Hebersham, Lethbridge Park, Minchinbury, Mount Druitt, Shalvey, Tregear, Whalan, Wilmot
- Rooty Hill
Any person who has been to contact tracing locations of interest in New Zealand since 14 January 2021 will not be permitted.
If you are able to visit, please note:
- All visits must still take place in a resident’s room or designated outdoor area
- Social Distancing is to be observed
- There are no restrictions on the number of people who can visit, however, to maintain social distancing a maximum of 4 people are permitted into a resident’s room at any one time
- If you have more than 4 people you must use a designated outdoor area. There is no time restriction on visits
When leaving the facility visitors are asked to leave the room and proceed directly to the front exit. You are requested not to visit other residents whilst leaving.
All other protocols remain in place.
We thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions please contact either myself or Cal Cowan.
Justin Dover – CEO